CC: VORTEX DEVICE
Do you want to buy this product?
Create and control a phenomenal vortex. Connect two bottles with the device and see this force of nature. Instructions included.
A vortex is a spinning, often turbulent, flow of fluid. Any spiral motion with closed streamlines is vortex flow. The motion of the fluid swirling rapidly around a center is called a vortex. The speed and rate of rotation of the fluid are greatest at the center and decrease progressively with distance from the center. When fluid is drawn down a plug-hole, one observes the phenomenon of a free vortex.
1. Use two plastic soda bottles.
2. Fill one bottle 2/3 full with water.
3. Connect the two bottles with the device.
4. Quickly invert so the empty bottle is on the bottom.
5. Grasp the top bottle and swirl it in a circular motion.
6. Check out the cool vortex that forms!
Part of Copernicus Toys Compact Curiosities line.